My factions application

Abve

IGN: Abve

Timezone: BST

Active Hours: 6-9 Hours a day, depending on what day.

Average Hours Played Per Day: 5-8 Hours.

Age(optional): 14 15 in Feb.

Why do you want to become a staff member? I would like to be staff becuase i want to help a small server grow and grow and bring new players in and make sure they get the help they need starting, the reason i want to be staff on factions is becuase i have played op and normal factions a lot and have a lot of experience in those modes, and to help Cazmik out with the factions as there are not many staff.

Why do you think this position suits you? I have Played minecraft for about a year now and know alot and i can help the new people who come into the server to make sure no one miss behaves, cheats and get the new players some help when they first start, i know most of the staff members i have a pretty bad reputation for myself but after 6 weeks ago i was willing to turn that around and help people! I have programs to see if people are cheating, to catch them out to ss them i also can provide proof using Nvida Gforce or Obs Streamlabs..

Do you have any previous experience as staff on a Minecraft server? No not really ive helped out on servers before but i dont know if that counts, if you would like more Infomation contact me or Dm me on Madstone or on discord Above#9080

Many thanks Above

Last edited:

SunnyDellish

Staff member
Thank you for your interest in becoming a part of the staff team on MadStoneMC. Please be patient as we review your application. Do not ask a staff member to review your application as this may result in denial.

Thanks,
SunnyDellish