jailed unfairly

maksine_f

IGN: Maks_F

What was your penalty? 24h jail

Who was it that
issued the penalty? caz or tut

What were the events that took place that led to you receiving the penalty?
A player unclaimed the area that I and 2 other individuals "griefed" the player gave permission to do so and can be found in chat logs the time is not certain because nobody fu**ing takes down the time they type at. And since the owner of that land gave permission to do so I would assume it is fine to do so. but now staff have jailed me and the 2 other individuals for 24h and giving a warning to the owner of the land. Which I would like to say what the f**k its their land they can do the f**k they want on it.

Why do you think it should be reversed?

I believe that I have been wrongfully jailed because when a staff member tut grifed my build which was also in a unclaimed area but I did not give permission to do so did not get punished and when the admins were told they said "its fair game if its unclaimed" (i can show evidence of this if necessary"

i would also like to say that staff member tut has before abused his power and muted me for the reason "shut up you slag" because there was a player spamming and staff member tut was not doing anything about it. evidence below.

Attachments

Last edited:

Cazmik

Sr. Admin
Staff member
Thank you for taking the time to appeal a punishment you consider unjustified. An investigation is underway to determine exactly what transpired. This appeal will be handled by myself, therefore any further questions/complains should be either posted here or sent to me directly. Compensation will be awarded in the event I find this unwarranted. Please allow 24 hours for me to complete my investigation. Thank you for understanding.

Cazmik

Sr. Admin
Staff member
Thank you for being patient while I investigated this matter. After reviewing the logs and contacting the players involved, I can confirm this was the appropriate action. Permission was never given to you for the actions undertaken and therefore this falls under rule 5. My findings can be found attached below. If you have any further questions regarding this please let me know. Thank you for using the MadStoneMC appeal process.

Attachments

Last edited: