I think I should be unjailed!

GingerGhoul

IGN: GingerGhoul

What was your penalty? 7 days in jail

Who was it that
issued the penalty? sunnydellish

What were the events that took place that led to you receiving the penalty? A player named Sealantern1000 planned to kill me with my friend so my friend told me and double-crossed sealantern1000. So instead I planned to kill him. In the mean while Sealantern1000 trusted FlexMCM and FlexMCM stole his stuff while I PVP him in safepvp. I DID NOT TOUCH OR GRIEF HIS BASE, I WAS INSIDE IT AT THE END BUT I COULDN'T TOUCH ANYTHING BECAUSE IT WAS CLAIMED.

Why do you think it should be reversed?
My 7 day jail time should be removed.

Attachments

SunnyDellish

Staff member
Thank you for taking the time to appeal your punishment.
During my investigation I found that you have in fact removed items from Sealantern1000's chests. Attached are screenshots of the container transactions that are relevant to you.
Unfortunately for you, rule interpretation is at the discretion of staff members, and I have a blanket response of 0 tolerance to griefing regardless of the scale of it. If its an obviously built structure it is clearly someone's base, you and your friends are well aware of the server rules and the punishments will stay in place.

Also, this is the skyblock appeals thread.

Regards
SunnyDellish

Attachments

GingerGhoul

Ok so technically I did take 40 steak so I agree with you it’s low-key griefing (very low) however I also added stuff to the chest like my armour. Therefore the jail time shouldn’t be 7 days but instead in my opinion like 24 hours at maximum

Tutelam_Ingentis

Thank you for adding to your report.

By hereby admitting to your wrongdoings, we deem your punishment fair and it shall therefore remain so. I would also like to point out that by adding items to the chest you stole from, that doesn't clear your name in the slightest. We trust you will take the time to heed the rules in future.

Thank you for your time.
~ T

GingerGhoul

Ignore last one, did that by accident

how is taking steak justified for 7 days surely it should be reduced. Sealantern1000 planned to take all my stuff but instead I stopped him

Tutelam_Ingentis

Thank you for adding to your report.

By hereby admitting to your wrongdoings, we deem your punishment fair and it shall therefore remain so. I would also like to point out that by adding items to the chest you stole from, that doesn't clear your name in the slightest. We trust you will take the time to heed the rules in future.

Thank you for your time.
~ T

SunnyDellish

Staff member
Planning to grief is not the same as griefing, if the player in question was found guilty of griefing then they would be punished at the discretion of the staff member assigned to the case.

If there are any further questions or concerns you have please let us know.

You may request input from senior staff but please keep in mind they may take a lot longer to respond to your appeals so allow them up to 48 hours.

Regards
- Sunnydellish