Announcement How to Appeal

Lurkrul

Developer
Staff member
How to Appeal

If you have been penalized for something in game that you feel is unjust or you have learned your lesson and wish to appeal the penalty, please be sure to read this. This is not a place to discuss why you think you were right. If you are not sure why you were punished however, you can say that in your appeal and we will look into the matter. Please note that the final say is done by an unbiased party and will not be based on your reputation on the server, but rather your track record as well as the severity of what you have done. If you have appealed, and it was denied, please wait 5 days before appealing again. This 5 days is for your benefit rather than ours. It is to give you time to think over the scenario and come up with a valid rebuttal on why your penalty should be lifted.

Please remember to use the format below. Further down is an example on how we would like to see your appeal formatted. Also remember to title your thread <ign>'s Appeal

Format:

IGN:

What was your penalty?

Who was it that
issued the penalty?

What were the events that took place that led to you receiving the penalty?

Why do you think it should be reversed?

Example

IGN: Lurkrul

What was your penalty? Permanently banned

Who was it that
issued the penalty? Leeka

What were the events that took place that led to you receiving the penalty?
I was asked to stop spreading how to dupe in public chat and I did not

Why do you think it should be reversed?
I realize I was wrong for telling the server how to break the rules. Instead I realize that I should have reported the bug silently and not let everyone know about it. This will not happen again.