Deadly_Skull_18_'s staff application

Deadly_Skull_18_

IGN: Deadly_Skull_18_

Timezone: UTC+4 I think, the city/country is Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Active Hours: about 1-1.5 a day

Average Hours Played Per Day: 1-1.5

Age(optional):

Why do you want to become a staff member? So I can help players and get involved with the server more than how much I would with staff. I can also take action on hackers and rule breakers.

Why do you think this position suits you? I ca really help players and all that stuff. I am kind and loyal.

Do you have any previous experience as staff on a Minecraft server? I do have a lot of experience. I have been staff on over 25 different servers {about 25}. All of those servers are happy with my work.

EllieNab

Thank you for your interest in becoming a part of the staff team on MadStoneMC. Please be patient as we review your application. Do not ask a staff member to review your application as this may result in denial.

Thanks,
EllieNaB

Deadly_Skull_18_

Thank you for your interest in becoming a part of the staff team on MadStoneMC. Please be patient as we review your application. Do not ask a staff member to review your application as this may result in denial.

Thanks,
EllieNaB
by when will i expect an answer at latest?

SunnyDellish

Staff member
Yes other members of staff have read your application but you are still required to wait patiently. To quote the original response you received from EllieNab, "Do not ask a staff member to review your application as this may result in denial."

Cazmik

Sr. Admin
Staff member
I don't usually comment on Staff Applications prior to accepting/declining however, there's a few things I want to address here. Firstly, we (as a team) usually like to get a feel for the applicant before even considering them joining our team. What I mean by this is whether or not the applicant is active in game, portraying the attitude we want our community to represent and whether them as a person would be an asset to the team. When it comes to you, I'm struggling to evaluate any of these things I just mentioned above, as I rarely see you in game. When I do, all I see you talk about is this application. If you are really interested in reaching a staff position consider the few things I've mentioned and actively work on them. Secondly, I value patience as an important quality for a staff member, you consistently replying to this thread with "waiting" or something along those lines leaves me to believe you aren't. Again this makes us more inclined to decline the application. Finally, you are still under review, that means we are still actively checking if you are suited for the role. Your review process is taking a little longer than usual since we are struggling to assess your capabilities due to the reasons mentioned above. I would however like to thank you for showing an interested in applying for staff on MadStoneMC, I look forward to seeing how you act on and improve via my feedback. ~Cazmik

Last edited:

Deadly_Skull_18_

I don't usually comment on Staff Applications prior to accepting/declining however, there's a few things I want to address here. Firstly, we (as a team) usually like to get a feel for the applicant before even considering them joining our team. What I mean by this is whether or not the applicant is active in game, portraying the attitude we want our community to represent and whether them as a person would be an asset to the team. When it comes to you, I'm struggling to evaluate any of these things I just mentioned above, as I rarely see you in game. When I do, all I see you talk about is this application. If you are really interested in reaching a staff position consider the few things I've mentioned and actively work on them. Secondly, I value patience as an important quality for a staff member, you consistently replying to this thread with "waiting" or something along those lines leaves me to believe you aren't. Again this makes us more inclined to decline the application. Finally, you are still under review, that means we are still actively checking if you are suited for the role. Your review process is taking a little longer than usual since we are struggling to assess your capabilities due to the reasons mentioned above. I would however like to thank you for showing an interested in applying for staff on MadStoneMC, I look forward to seeing how you act on and improve via my feedback. ~Cazmik
Ok, I am very sorry.