CRAY0NZ Survival Application :D

CRAY0NZ

IGN:

Timezone: Pacific standered (opposite of urs)

Active Hours: Idk what means so heres what I think srry (I played 4 hrs today on skyblock

Average Hours Played Per Day: I will be able to play around 4-5hrs

Age(optional): srry but I dnt feel comfortable

Why do you want to become a staff member?
I want to become a staff member because I know that starting up a new server and dealing with bugs and fixing them and other stuff it is a little frustrating so I thought I would lend a helping hand and help anyone who is need of help with anything.

Why do you think this position suits you?
I think this position suits me because I am a very trustworthy and loyal person, I am a commited soul and never quit until I get th job done :). I am very nice to all and have a suit most importantly.

Do you have any previous experience as staff on a Minecraft server?
Im sorry to say but I do not have any experience I thought this would be a good way to help me learn and to help out while doing it.

Lurkrul

Developer
Staff member
Thank you for showing expression of interest in joining the MadStoneMC staff team!

Please be patient as we go through and deliberate over staff applications. As a side note, it is not a good idea to ask about the status of a staff application as it may result in you being denied. As soon as we come to a decision, we will let you know through in game as well as here on the forums.

Thanks.