As many of you are painfully aware we have been suffering from some very serious stability issues. We haven't made a post acknowledging these issues as we did not know the cause. That however is no longer the case as we've identified the cause and are working on a patch!
As frustrating as this is please continue being patient and understanding as we work to resolve this!
In regards to any roll backs, lose of items or issues with ranks we promise that there will be more than fair compensation once everything returns to normal.
We sincerely thank each and every one of you for your patience and understanding!
Disabled Island PvP, at least for now, since it was being abused to kill unaware players.
Added a help NPC in spawn, which opens the help menu when interacting with it
Donator ranks have been renamed (also two more rank names added, those ranks are not released yet)!
Added a new menu for kits on /kits:
Player NPC Traders have been added! You can use an Energy Crystal on a Villager to obtain a Villager Spawn Token
This token you can then use on a chest to spawn your very own trader, which allows you to set up item trades! Put the items you offer in the chest, and Shift+Rightclick the NPC to open the trade setup...
Added a /generator command, which shows you details of your ore-generator. You can also use /generator list to see all existing generators, and /generator info <name> to see details for a specific generator.
Added and reworked tiers of ore-generators. Previously, highest tier was at island level 8, now it goes up to island level 10000, and provides up to 3x as much diamonds / emeralds as before.
The crates have gotten a major rework!
The rates have been improved, some bad loot removed and a lot of new items have been added:
Cloud Fragments which you can turn into Blessings at /warp cloud
Changes & Improvements:
- The central plaza at spawn now has 4 leaderboards, for top McMMO Power Level, Most Mined Blocks, Most Monster Kills, and Highest Island Level (last one not active yet)
- The /warp hall has been remodelled, and now offers some bigger regions for you to rent as well!
- Small remodelling at spawn (Relocated the map to a more visible place)
- Replaced the pet store with a cozy stall, and moved the other stalls from /warp crates to there as well. (at /warp shops)
- Added /warp bank, since people were asking on how to get to the bank.
- Changed the way challenges are displayed in /c, for more readability.
When a new player joins Survival they will be directed to a new room that gives them the option to teleport directly to our tutorial or to the standard spawn. We encourage you all to make use of /tutorial and to give us feedback on things to add to it!
Some tags have had their colours adjusted, Leeka is also working on revamping some of the old tag packs to be "FANCY!"
The Resource World is now open for business! You can get there by using /rstp
The VIP Chess had a mild bug where it may grant participants extra health once they have left the board. This has been fixed!
Changes & Improvements:
- Hopper limit now increases based on your island level! (Maximum 25)
- Item prices at /warp shops have been adjusted. Sugar cane has been reduced, many others have been increased, with the goal of giving you more viable options to make money
- Reduce price of dirt to 40
- Added a new drop from hostile monsters, the energy crystals (0.25% drop rate)
- Added a new NPC to the /warp shops, where you can exchange Energy Crystals for pets!
- New players will have 7 days of keepinventory enabled on their first login!
- Donator ranks can now sell contents of shulker boxes (simply click the shop npc with the shulker box in your hand)
- Donator ranks now have access to higher /tfly speed values, and gain more tfly time as daily bonus (see...
Apologies for the delay, I have been extremely busy lately.
We have welcomed ReleasedL1zard3 as our newest Jr Mod
/warp tutorial or simply /tutorial is now live. Please check it out and if there's something you think we may have missed please let us know in the survival suggestions channel on discord.
When a regular player creates an armour stand it will give them a piece of paper saying that armour stands are for Immortal ranks and above. We made this change because of trolls that were attempting to bring our server down by spamming them.
The Vote Crate has received a "Common Lost Book" as a drop.
The Lucky Crate has received a "Rare Lost Book" as a drop.
The Nitro Cache has had the "supply drop" removed from its loot table.
Survival's custom item museum is well underway and features a lot of the drops from all of our crates as...
We have welcomed Ruxtr to our staff team as a Jr. Mod
Crymson_ has been promoted from a Jr. Mod to a Mod
Our staff podium has been slightly altered to include space for Mods
There are new staff prefixes that you may see, "SkyMan" and "HubMan". These are given to the managers of the other servers so that they can be identified when they pay visits to Survival, Survival managers will be given the prefix of "SurvMan" when we visit other servers.
Rose_Storm, Ruxtr and Crymson_ heads are now be obtainable from the staff head package from our gift crate
The Crazy Enchant items have been removed from the wandering trader and are now obtainable through the crate system at /crates, /usekey and /keys.
All players are now able to run /ce info. This command will bring up a UI where a player can navigate through...
Changes & Improvements:
- The 25 block limit of the Wings enchant has been removed. You can now fly while being close to other players!
- Added Staff Heads Pack, which gives you a head of a random staff member. You obtain it by exchanging the 'Enchanted' Golden Apple from the Gift Crate at the tavern.
- Added exclusive tags as milestone rewards for voting! (Check /tags)
- Added a few more biomes to /is biome (some of them not obtainable yet, coming soon)
- Added Prefix Switcher Plugin: Do /prefix to change your rank prefix in chat / tablist
- Added gender preferences to prefixes. For example at [King] rank you can choose to display [King] or [Queen].
You can now access the second page of /tags and a back button has been implemented
Certain mobs weren't spawning from spawners, this has been fixed. If you find any mobs that wont spawn please let us know!
Mall changes have been implemented. We have removed the ugly glowstone markers from the /mall and added new planters for the time being. The prices of small shops are $10 for 10 days, medium shops are $100 for 10 days and the large shops are $1000 days for 10 days.
Spawners have been edited.
We were unable to go near certain players bases as it would pretty much crash our games.
What we did?
Increased the radius in which spawners check for other mobs before they spawn.
Lowered the distance you have to be away from iron golems to have them spawn.
Possible other stuffs.
There are other potential fixes in the works, this is not the end product.